Flower Fortunes Megaways Slot Machine
Try Microgaming Slots
Ready to go beyond online slots gaming and experience more of a video gaming? Microgaming’s gamification of its newest slot Flower Fortunes Megaways will provide you with an extraordinary gaming time, mainly due to the interactive nature of the slot and the plenty of ways to win, thanks to the borrowed Megaways mechanics by BTG.
The Wild in the slot is the Star symbol, which substitutes for the standard symbols in the slot. There are plenty of special symbols with special roles, but we’ll get to that soon.
The gamification mentioned includes you managing to progress through 5 Game Levels. Your progress is marked on the stalk on the left of the reels. On each of these 5 levels, you get different volatility, different payout potential and of course, different features. You progress by collecting Orbs and you move one step further with each Orb you collect. Beware of the Leaves, since they take you one step back. And remember, with each level, the ways to win increase by 1 row, up to 9 rows. On the 5th level, you will be playing on a 6x9 reelset with 531,411 ways to win.
- 1st Level – 6x5 reelset, with no special features, and up to 15,625 ways to win. With 4 Orbs you progress to level 2.
- 2nd Level – 6x6 reelset, with Expanding Multiplier Wilds and up to 46,656 ways to win. Any Wild symbol that lands expands and gives you up to 9x Multipliers which get multiplied by each other, improving your winnings. With 8 Orbs you get to level 3.
- 3rd Level – 6x7 reelset, with Respin feature, and up to 117,649 ways to win. When the Respin symbol appears, non-winning symbols get replaced with new symbols at random. You need 12 Orbs to get to level 4.
- 4th Level – 6x8 reelset, with Mystery Flower Bonus and up to 264,144 ways to win. Land 3 or more Scattered Bonus symbols to trigger the Mystery Flower Bonus which gives you to pick one out of three mystery flowers for an up to 1,000x the stake reward. Collect 16 Orbs to get to the last level.
- 5th Level – 6x9 reelset, with Avalanche mechanics, and up to 531,441 ways to win. Land a winning combo, and those symbols are removed and replaced by new symbols, for as long as you keep on winning and with a Win Multiplier that increases by 1x with each subsequent cascade. The Mystery Flower Bonus can also be triggered here.
Theme & Design
The game takes you to a flower world, inhabited by plenty of different plants with one mission: to wake the flowers and make you enjoy their fortune. The slot was designed to perfection and the visuals along with the dreamy sounds really take you to a different dimension.
On the reels, you will see five stone blocks for the lowest-paying symbols, and a purple, turquoise, green and red gem as the high-value ones, the latter giving you 10x the stake as the highest-paying symbol of them all.
Wagering & Paylines
As stated, the game offers 6 reels and a number of rows that can expand up to 9 and give you 531,441 ways to win. You can bet anything from $0.50 to $10.00 per spin.
Payout-wise, you get quite the potential in this slot. Starting with the Red Gem that gives you 10x the stake for the best combo, going to the up to 9x Multiplier and ending with the 1,000x the stake potential during the Mystery Flower Bonus game, the game can deliver an 18,840x the stake payout. This translates to $188,400.00, which is a fairly nice payout that could make any slots player happy.
The Megaways mechanics are interestingly presented in Flower Fortunes Megaways, intertwined with all those special features and modifiers. The Game Levels are also a great touch since they really make the gameplay engaging. The payout potential 18,840x the stake, though, is not that attractive for a Megaways game. Sure, it is not a bad one either, but it does not do justice to the Megaways mechanics.